Open Turbos RV Position
Turbo’s RV is a family owned RV service company based in Monument, CO. We are looking for new potential employees that have an energetic, positive can-do attitude with a good work ethics and teamwork. Applicant must promote our customer service culture to fit our company’s customer satisfaction levels and skills necessary to trouble shoot and diagnose quickly and repair/replace efficiently. We are primarily a mobile repair service with a full size 3 bay shop for major projects and winter work.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Skills – Requirements:
- Certification from college or technical school in mechanical field and 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- RVIA certification or one to two years of experience as a RV service repair technician
- Experience in transporting recreational vehicles helpful.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic typing skills needed
- Basic mathematical ability
- We do not service drivelines, though those skills would not be a detriment.
- Must have own tools
- Positions require valid driver’s license and good driving record
- frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions, mechanical parts & fumes
- occasionally lifting up to 50-75lbs
- Must be able to pass physical and drug/alcohol screening prior to employment. We promote a drug-free work environment; ongoing testing to maintain employment.
- Must be able to pass federal background check for access to high security military bases.
- Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement activities. \
- Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress and ensures that the final work product is inspected by supervisor or designee.
- Demonstrates operation of newly installed equipment.
- Monitors operation of newly installed equipment.
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers.
- Understanding and interpretation of electrical diagrams
- Plans sequence of functions necessary for repair or replacement activities.
- Must be able to customize RV equipment in accordance with work orders.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Keep units and equipment secure from weather.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned and performs duties at company established performance levels.
Pay is tiered by qualifications and experience. Pay promotion is based on training, certifications and quality of work. Highly qualified and trusted employees will gain freedom to be a mobile technician.